Hi, this article is going to outline some effective tinnitus remedies for you. And I think I know what most of you may be thinking.
If you’ve been suffering from tinnitus for any length of time, I’m sure you’ve heard it before. There is no cure for this condition and you’re just going to have to learn to live with it.
Wow, sounds like a death sentence.
But what most doctors aren’t telling you (and what many of them don’t even understand) is that there are, in fact, effective tinnitus remedies that are already getting great results for your fellow sufferers.
The truth is, most doctors are well-intentioned enough, but they just don’t fully understand the condition of tinnitus, and as of yet, there aren’t many specialists on the subject. Of course, with approximately 1 in 10 men and women suffering from this often debilitating condition, you’d think there would be.
You may not believe me, and I am certainly no expert on the subject, but the information I have personally gathered has led me to believe in my assertions. At the heart of my belief in real tinnitus remedies not only existing, but actually changing lives even as you’re reading these words, are two things.
- I have read numerous threads in numerous tinnitus forums, and have been moved by both the severity of this condition, as well as the kindness and sense of community that tinnitus sufferers have toward each other. And through these communities, many ideas and treatment options have been shared… and more than a handful of folks claim to have experienced major breakthroughs.
- I’ve read Thomas Coleman’s Tinnitus Miracle book, the resource around which this entire website has been built. I am personally convinced that the 12+ years of intensive, thoughtful trial and error this gentleman performed in an effort to rid himself of debilitating tinnitus (even after surgery had failed him) is testament to the possibility of tinnitus remedies – and dare I say an actual “cure” – being available to those who are truly seeking relief.
Tinnitus Remedies You Can Use Right Now!
I will now present you with a short list of tinnitus remedies that you can apply to start experiencing immediate relief.
Unfortunately, under copyright law I am not permitted to share Mr. Coleman’s system with you here, but I can share some of what I’ve learned in the forums with you.
I have no delusions that these will be new to you. If you’ve been suffering for awhile, you may have even tried a few of these yourself. But other than the proven 5-step system in the Tinnitus Miracle system, these are some of the best treatment options we know of today.
Tinnitus Remedies You Can Try Right Now:
- White noise therapy
- Acupuncture and/or acupressure
- 7-day juice fast
- Low volume music through high quality headphones
- Fresh pineapple, and lots of it!
- Ginkgo biloba, daily
- 300mg. Coenzyme Q10, daily
- Use plenty of garlic in your food
- Various supportive herbs*
- 3x daily glycerine spray**
Try any of these you haven’t already implemented. Remember, these are merely home remedies and steps you can take to provide yourself with some much-needed relief from mild to moderate tinnitus. If your tinnitus is severe, the items on this list may provide some benefit, but you will most likely want to invest in the Tinnitus Miracle system sooner than later.
You can implement all of these tinnitus remedies at once, or try them each individually if you would like to know specifically which ones have helped you.
Thank you for reading and please feel free to explore this site in order to further educate yourself about tinnitus and hopefully determine a course of action that is right for you in eliminating the awful noises in your ears and head.
* Supportive herbs include Bayberry bark, burdock root, goldenseal, hawthorn leaf, and flower and myrrh gum, along with raw alkalizing greens (vegetables, grasses, sea vegetation, algae) and their juices.
** Glycerine spray is a homemade mixture consisting of:
- 1 tsp sea salt (fine, not course)
- 1 tsp glycerin
- 1 pint warm water
Fill a nasal spray bottle with solution and spray into each nostril, alternating between left and right, until it begins draining into the throat. As an added measure, you can also mist your throat with the spray, as well. Do this three times daily.